Saturday, 12 July 2014

This or That..... Steak & Lobster

As mentioned previously, I am always on the hunt for new dining experience.

So recently I visited a new restaurant with a few of my gal pals after work.

Steak & Lobster on Warren Street.

Now talk about keeping a name simple and that is exactly what you get from Steak & Lobster. To say the least it is not a complicated menu and both the options are delicious... their tag line is even "This or That".

I went for the 10oz rib eye steak, cooked medium rare (just the way I like) it and it came with garlic and chive butter, with unlimited fries. Both the meals cost a total of £20, which may sound a little bit expensive, but with the unlimited fries and salad, I think this price is worth it.

The steak was delicious (although a little fatty, however this is normal for rib eye) and the fries are to die for.... I had two helping *hides face in shame*.

The restaurant had a great environment and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

I would give Steak & Lobster a big 8/10 and would def recommend it!!








No comments: