Saturday, 12 July 2014

Snapshot Style : Wireless Festival and Dinner

It's been a while since I did a snap shot style... so here is two! :).

Last week was a very busy week for me. 

First up I had a good friend's birthday... swanky dinner and drinks at the The Anthologist Bar in EC London.

Smart casual was the look I was going for as I didn't want to be too over dressed for a Friday drink up.

Primark Dress
Primark Chunky Necklace
Sandals ~ (Not seen) New Look Gold Chain Gladiator Sandals
Jacket (Just seen) ~ H&M


Next up... who doesn't love festival chic? 

Also last weekend I got to celebrate my last birthday gift, which was tickets to Wireless festival with my big sister. I loved it and had so much fun!

Now as usual the weather in London was unpredictable... was it going to be cold, raining, sunny or warm? Who knew! And on the day we experienced a variety of weather.

So I had to cater to all the elements:

Hat ~ Topshop
Top ~ Miss Selfridge
Shorts ~ H&M
Socks ~ Primark
Wellies ~ Hunters
Raincoat (Just Seen) ~ Asos
Bag ~ Yildiz & I


So guys.... What do you think? Did I do a good job?

No comments: