Sunday, 27 July 2014

Park Days.....& Forgotten Photos

I love summer! It is my favourite time of year...always has been.

The warmth of the sun on my skin, going outside just for the hell of it, park days and let's not forget....summer clothes ;).

Yesterday (Saturday) I decided to not let the day pass me by, even though I had no real plans. So I packed my bag with snacks, juice, water, a picnic blanket, my Fujifilm Finepix Bridge Camera and made my way to the local park...solo.

I wanted some 'me, myself and I' chill out time, so I thought why not bring my camera, just in case?

I love photos and photography. I wouldn't go as far as to say I am an amateur photographer but I do love everything that goes along with it. Photos hold memories for me and I love that a single moment in your life can be captured in a photograph. So I always try to capture the moment.

Unfortunately I haven't been using my bridge camera that much lately (I blame mobile phone technology ;))... this has to change! So whilst I was in the park yesterday I took a few snaps, nothing major... just capturing the moment I was in... 'then and now'. Afterwards I started to flick through the pictures, that were still on my memory card...my forgotten photos. Trips to the museum, Cornwall, My Dad's 60th birthday.... all good memories.

So I thought I would share some of these with you and share the moment...

Park Life

(Black Sandals ~ ASOS,
Sunglasses ~ Ray Bans,
Picnic Blanket ~ Primark)



 Forgotten Photos

(Natural History Museum,
Cornwall)














No comments: