Sunday, 12 January 2014

2013 catch up!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year

Sorry, I know I have been away for quite some time now but I would like to say... I am back :).

What have I been doing you ask?

Well....where to beginning? 

I have a new job (not that new, I have been there over a year now) in the wonderful world of Outdoor Advertising. Gone are my days of wearing a generic suit for work...YAY! I get to wear what I want, when I want... which I love.

I travelled a little bit last year. Firstly staying local, by visiting Cornwall for my 25th birthday. Cornwall is BEAUTIFUL. I would definitely recommend taking a trip there.
Then, the other half and I jetted off to SENSATIONAL Greece. I am in love!! Greece is truly beautiful, the people, the water, everything. We had such a great time and I plan to visit again one day soon.

2013 was my year of achieving goals rather than resolutions. I managed to (finally) pass my driving test. Which was the biggest goal for me! Next was becoming a responsible adult (EEK). I wanted to be more responsible with money etc, which is still an ongoing goal but I would like to think I am making positive steps.

I have been growing my hair back. I LOVED the short style, but decided it was time to grow it back. I have been getting bored along the way, so you will see some variations in the pictures below :).

Finally, we can never forget about the fashion ;). I am still shopping on the high street  (maybe not as often as I used to but I still love it). I have now realised that shopping is a part of me and I can never give it up. I think my style has matured along with me...so going forward you may be able to notice that!

So that is pretty much is, I am happy and moving forward with the next stage of my life and I wish for you to journey with me. Looking forward to what 2014 brings!

Here are some snap shots from 2013...


On the left (December 2013) - Topshop Black Jumpsuit, Primark Gold Statement Necklace. On the right (December 2013) - My Christmas present to myself, Michael Kors Hamilton Bag







On the left (September 2013) - Beautiful Greece, Primark Cut- out Sides Summer dress. On the Right  (December 2013) - River Island Midi Dress, Dorothy Perkins Black and Gold Heels.


On the left (November 2013) - Primark Black Blazer, Primark Beaded White Top, Primark Silver Statement Necklace, Uniqlo Jeans. On the right - Same as above in Greece


 Greece September 2013 - On the left - Forever 21 Green Polka Dot Dress, New Look Hot Pink Cork Wedges. On the right - Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses, River Island Swimsuit.


On the left (November 2013) - Lipsy Two Colour Dress, Dorothy Perkins Black Patent Heels. On the right (May 2013 - My 25th Birthday) - Asos Body Con Midi Ribbed Red Dress.


Cornwall May 2013 (25th Birthday) - H&M Leopard Print Scarf, Primark White Cropped Tee, Primark Green Studded Cardigan, Primark Purple Maxi Skirt and Converse in White, Topshop Tan and Gold Bag.  

Love Box - July 2013 - New Look Floral Dress


No comments: