Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Style Watch ~ Kristen Stewart

After seeing Snow White and the Huntsman this weekend, Kristen Stewart has gone up in my opinion. I have always been a fan of Twilight but did not think she was good in anything else I have seen her in till SWATH. It was a good film which I can only describe as very dark, magical and 'Games of Thrones'. So if you are into those type of things I would say it is a must see.

So this also means Kristen Stewart is everywhere at the moment promoting the film and I am getting to see a lot of her red carpet style. She has come along way from when she first started to be a red carpet walker and her style and dress sense has improved. You can tell she is a casual girl at heart but she can still rocks a mean dress. 

Here are some of my fav looks...enjoy! 

















No comments: