Thursday, 21 June 2012

Sale Time ~ Miss Selfridge

Sale time has started!! Erm I am a little out of the loop this year (I think it because the summer has not started properly it is making me confused lol) I didn't realise the summer sale would be starting so soon but I am glad that it has.

First stop my favourite store Miss Selfridge, bringing us lots of cute dresses, and summery items on sale. Here are some of my top choices from the website.

Enjoy!


Big Sleeve Waterfall Jacket, Cami Skater Dress.

Cut Out Cowl Back Dress, Fabulous Silver Glitter Sandal. 

 Graphic Trim Cut Out Dress, Slinky Grey Chain Detail Heel.


 Heaven Gold Metallic Heels, Leather Croc Barrel Bag.




Nude Beaded Cuff Dress, Peek A Boo Skater Dress.


Petites Cosmo Print Body Con, Hi Low Dress.


 Tropical Print Midi Dress,  Petites Mint 90s Dress.

 Corset Drop Back Dress.

No comments: