Friday, 29 June 2012

River Island's Holiday Shop

Whoop whoop Happy Friday everybody! I have the Friday feeling today and even more so because I am off to sunny Barcelona next week :).

So today will be all about holiday preparation and I still need to get a few bits and bobs. I have been looking online at the high streets different holiday shops and I am loving River Island in particular. They have a great range of sandals, bikinis and maxi dress which would be perfect for my holiday.

Here are a few of my favourite items...enjoy!


Black Python Print Bikini.


Black Pacha Logo Print Bikini.



Beige Print Jelly Peep Toe Sandal.

Black Zig Zag Cut Out Swimsuit,


Brown Leopard Print Fringe Monokini Swimsuit.

Coral Chain Print Playsuit.




Coral Colour Block Cut Maxi Dress



Jelly Sandals.

Orange Print Caged Wedges.


Orange Scarf Print Bustier Bikini

Purple Diamante Bandeau Bikini

No comments: