Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Trend Watch: Midi, Maxi, Asymmetrical!

I am loving all the midi, maxi and asymmetrical items on the high street at the moment. But because I am a petite woman...I have to look for the ones that suit me a little harder. Thankfully places like Miss Selfridge have a good petites range so I am definitely loving their collection.

So I have been having a little nosey online and here are some of my favourites... what do you think of this trend? Love it or hate it?

Miss Selfridge Black One Shoulder Maxi Dress, Miss Selfridge Nude Wrap Drop Back Skirt.


 Miss Selfridge Petites Bright Beaded Dress ( I am in LOVE with this one!), Miss Selfridge Petites Moddy Print Dress.
 Miss Selfridge Petites Scarf Printed Maxi, Miss Selfridge Pleated Skirt.


 River Island Light Grey Dip Hem Wrap Maxi Skirt, Topshop Asymmetric Chiffon Skirt.



Maggie Skirt by Goldie at Topshop.

2 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy sweetie! lovely post, maybe we can follow each other? Kisses

FashionSpot.ro

Miss H said...

Hi Ioana, I am now following you :)