Monday, 2 April 2012

Prints: Aztec

As all you fashionistas know prints are very big this season and one of my favourite prints from last year has made its way into majority of the high street brand's S/S collections. Whether it be a bag, dresses or jewellery owning an aztec piece will be an essential for the sunny weather. Personally, the bolder the better when it comes to prints and I would opt for a dress for a night out rather than a day dress, but all the different items I have found are fab!

So here are some of the aztec items that caught my eye on the high street. Enjoy!



Asos Aztec Patch Backpack, Asos Miami Lace Up Shoes with Aztec Print.


 Asos Summer Dress In Aztec Print, Miss Selfridge Aztec Print Body Con Dress.


 Miss Selfridge Print Panel Leggings, Miss Selfridge Silver Oval Aztec Ring.

 River Island Aztec Clutch at Asos, River Island Aztec Fringe Scarf at Asos.


4 comments:

kavita said...

Wow I love that clutch, sometimes people really over do the aztec trend but I think it's look really nice with an LBD,

www.k-dollface.blogspot.com

Mery Arbi said...

I did not know about ur blog and is soo cute! thanks for ur sweet coment on my blog! what about following eachother?

www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

oooooh, i want that asos summer dress! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

Miss H said...

Thank you for your comments. Now following you all :)

Miss H xxx