Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Miss H Loves...Topshop Jewellery (Freedom)

I have been really bad lately when it comes to Jewellery. I am known for losing my earrings and I haven't really been wearing any rings, bracelets or necklaces. I always say I will make more of an effort when it comes to jewellery but I think I need to start a fresh and stock up on some new items.

It is no secret that I am a big fan of Topshop (Freedom) jewellery and they are always good for a bit of costume jewellery, plus they are always up to date on the latest trends. At the moment I am really into their gold jewellery and also their range of ear cuffs which are very big at the moment.

Here are some of my favs at the moment...enjoy!


Chain Spike Ear Cuff, Feather Ear Cuff.

 Goddess Tassel Necklace, Hammer Ear Tunnel.

 Leaf Ear Cuff Earring, Linked Spike Ring.


 Metal Skull Stretch Bracelet, Mix Belief Stretch Bracelet.
 Multi Eye Band Ring, Pyramid Ring.


 Sparkle Stud Wrap Bracelet, Spike Mix Bangle Pack.


No comments: