Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Miss H Loves...AX Paris Shoes

I am on a shoe hunt! I think I have been neglecting my shoe game for quite some time now and I am ready to get back into it. I am a lover of heels, wedges and flats...Ok I am a lover of all pretty shoes (lol) and I normally like to keep things simple when it comes to them. But I think its time to start thinking outside the box and try new things.

So the place I have ended up, is the website AX Paris, I have featured them before on my blog but I never really paid attention to their shoes. Their shoe collection covers all the latests trends such as slipper shoes, platform shoe boots and colour contrast heels so it's safe to say I found a few items that caught my eye.

Here are my favs...enjoy!

Bling Stone Wedge ( I want these so bad!), Bright Peep Toe Wedge.
Colour Contrast Chunky Heel Shoe Boots, Colour Contrast Suede Heels.



 Flower Flat Pantent Sandal, Patent Contrast Shoe.

 Contrast Cheetah Ankle Boots, Studded Slipper shoe.

 Suede Bow Wedge, Suede Chain Flat Shoe.

 Suede Shoe Boot Wedge (I want these too!), Suedette Platform Boot.

 Tassel Front Flat Shoe.


1 comment:

Squared said...

I love the black wedges. I was obsessed with thoseQ
great blog hun! Come by and let's follow each other :D! Would love to do that! stay in touch ;)!