Friday, 27 April 2012

Miss H Loves... Perfumes!

Hello all! Happy Friday :)

I thought I would bring you guys something a little different this Friday morning and focus on something else that I love, other than clothes.

I love perfume! I love the way a smell can remind you or someone, something or a memory that is why people usual have their own 'signature' perfume that they wear all year round. If I had to choose mine it would be Lolita Lempicka. I was introduced to this fragrance by a good friend of mine and it is now my signature scent. So if you are every lucky enough to get a whiff of me...this is what I smell of ;).


My second favourite perfume is Victor and Rolf's "Flowerbomb". I love the smell of this, very feminine and is known to last all day long.

Finally I will show you two of the perfumes I am dying to get my hands on. I am totally in love with Prada "Candy" at the moment. But I still haven't got round to buying it yet! It smells in a nutshell like delicious candy floss with a hint of flowers. This may sound a bit odd but once you smell it, you will definitely know what I mean. The second is Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, Juicy is know it have quite a strong smelling perfume but this one is a little bit lighter.


No comments: