Thursday, 19 April 2012

Brand Watch: Sinstar @ Asos

As you already know I love discovering new brand, websites and labels, plus I am always on the hunt for new fashion items.

So when I spotted Sinstar on Asos this morning, I was happy to blog about them. With statement slogan tees, sweats and fringe dresses, this brand is perfect for a rock gig or one of the up and coming festivals this season. I particularly like the jumpers and vest as they caught my eye first.

Here is more information about the brand taken from the Asos website: "Sinstar started life as a t-shirt line back in 2010, when band mates Ryan Stripe and Sam Bell decided to get creative whilst on tour. Their wearable graphic designs soon took off and the label has now expanded info a full apparel range of rock 'n' roll inspired vests, t-shirts, and dresses with attitude."

Here are my favourite items... Enjoy!

Always and Forever Vest.



 Dead Famous Sweat.

Faith Vest. 


No1 Fan Cropped Tee.
The Singer is My Boyfriend Sweat and Vest. (These are my fave). 


Sell Out Tee. 

True Love Hurts Tshirt Fringe Dress. 




No comments: