Thursday, 26 April 2012

Blazer Hunt 2012

I love a good blazer and when it comes to S/S clothing, it is must have for any girls wardrobe. I like to have a few in different colours, to suit my mood and my outfit. That is why I am on the hunt for a new blazer this summer.

I would like a brightly coloured one that can be thrown over a cool tshirt or a light vest and the high street does not disappoint. There are so many to choose from and I will definitely have fun shopping for one.

In the meantime here are some of the one that have caught my eye online...enjoy!


Asos Petite Exclusive Slouchy Boyfriend Blazer, Asos Petite Exclusive Jacket with Contrast Trim.


Asos Shrunken Boyfriend Blazer, Miss Selfridge Coral Shawl Collar Blazer. 


 Miss Selfridge Orange Drape Tux Blazer, Miss Selfridge Stone Nipped In Detail Blazer.

 River Island Grey Single Breasted Jacket.


River Island White Stripe Blazer, Topshop Bird Print Pyjama Jacket.


 Topshop Oyster Boyfriend Blazer, Topshop Ponte Boyfriend Blazer in Blue.
 Topshop Ponte Boyfriend Blazer in Orange, River Island Lime Ponte Blazer.



1 comment:

Alisha Javeri said...

Damn cool collection.. loved it alot!!
Regards formal blazer for women