Wednesday, 14 March 2012

River Island's S/S Wedges

Who would have thought it ey? Who would have thought that I would have converted and fall in love so deeply at the same time?!

Yes I am talking about wedges....once upon a time I didn't like this style of shoes, limiting myself to normal heels that, lets face it are beautiful but are not always the most comfortable things in the world. But then I invested in a simple pair of black wedges. I have not looked back since!!

Luckily for me wedges are still very big on the high street and for 2012 S/S they come in various bright colours, to keep you bang on trend but also giving you the little bit of glam that a girl gets from wearing heels. My favourite at the moment are River Island's collection and here are a few of my favs below:

Enjoy!


Beige Snake Print Espadrille Wedges.

Beige Wedge Sandal. 

 Black Caged Wedges.

Light Brown Lace Up Wedge Ankle Boots.

Orange Multi Coloured Print Caged Wedges.

Purple Caged Wedges (My Favs!!)

No comments: