Friday, 16 March 2012

Miss H Loves...Lipstick

Today we are going to go down an alternative route and I am straying away from fashion. Not too far away though!!

I am in love with lipsticks at the moment, the brighter and bolder the better. I am not the biggest make up wearing as I have mentioned before but recently I have started to experiment with different lipsticks and glosses. It can really make a difference to your look and style by adding something as simple as lipcolour.

If you are like me and have been shy to the idea of lipsticks in the past, I say, shake off your worries and dive right in with a big and bold colour such as red. But if you don't know where to start...here are a few of my favs!!!

Tips: I prefer to wear bright and bold colours that actually feel like they are moisturising my lips. Some lipsticks can feel a bit dry (especially the long last kind) so I steer well clear of those. Another tip I would give you is keep your trusty lip balm or gloss on you at all times when wearing lipsticks. They are a life saver!!!

Body Shop Colourglide Lip Colour (I own this one in two colours: Neon Pink (See pic of me below in leather jacket) and a brown), Clinique High Impact Lip Colour.


 Mac Lipstick in Rebel (I recently bought this one..see pick below with me in my glasses), Mac Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Good To Be Bad).


 Mac Viva Glam Gaga, Mac Viva Glam Nicki Minaj.


Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm, Rimmel Moisture Renew Full Bloom.


Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday (My fav at the moment that I own...see pic below left lower corner).







No comments: