Tuesday, 27 March 2012

I Need.... A New Leather Jacket

I don't think I have ever graced you with a picture of my beautiful Oasis leather jacket have I? I have had it for many years and it is my go to jacket for in between weather, I could wear it on a night out or even as part of a casual day out. It worked with trousers or even over a floaty dress.... OK I am starting to bang on but that just shows you how devastated I am by the fact that I ripped it this morning. Shocking :(

So sadly, unless I can get it mended by my wonderful dry cleanings I may have to call it a day....Eek! But I am praying to the fashion gods that it will be fixed.

In the mean time I have to open my mind to the possibility that I may have to buy a new one, so I am on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket. Here are some of the ones I have spotted already. What do you think?

Asos Leather Corset Blazer, Asos Petite Leather Biker Jacket.



Oasis Black Collarless Leather Jacket, River Island Pink Leather Jacket. 


River Island Drape Leather Jacket at Asos, Urbancode Waterfall Leather Jacket in New Look. 


Warehouse Clean Biker Jacket, Warehouse Collarless Quilted Leather Biker Jacket. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you had any joy? I've just looked at the exact swme jackets online.