Friday, 3 February 2012

RightBag For The Fashionable Technology Lover!

I am happy to have stumbled upon this website RightBag! As well as being a big fashion lover, I also love all things to do with technology, so when it comes to buying fashionable accessories for my laptop, kindle or iPhone I found it very difficult.

This is why RightBag is the RightWebsite for us girls (see what I did there LOL). With lots of accessories for your laptop, tablet/iPad, netbook, iPhone or your kindle you are spoilt for choice.

Here are some of the items that caught my eye...Enjoy! 


Krusell Coco Laptop Slim Bag in Pink, Krusell Coco Tablet Undercover.


 Pat Says Now Laptop Sleeve, Sumdex Laptop Backpack in Purple.


Tuff Luv Juss Luv Polka Hot iPhone 4/4s Case Cove in Purple, Tuff Luv Marrakesh Multi View Case Cover for iPad in Pink.


Tuff Luv Sleek Jacket Case Cover and Stand for Kindle in Purple, Tuff Luv Multi View Leather Case Cover in Pink.



1 comment:

Adele said...

Adoring the pink lap top case!
Happy weekend xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/