Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Marks and Spencers S/S 2012

I can honestly say that I have never paid much attention to M&S clothes.... until a couple of years ago when the brand took on a fresher and younger image. Before, I only used to turn to M&S when it came to knitwear and good old fashioned thermals but now their fashion range has come on leaps and bounds. No longer are they seen as a 'granny' store and people of my age group have started to take notice.

That is why I love their S/S collection! Two words that can be used to describe it is: vibrant and trendy. The collection is colourful, bold and bang on trend, bringing you all the styles you need for this year's S/S and more.


I am also loving their campaign pictures, majority of the pictures are shot in motion, which makes a visually good picture, plus the clothes look great too! Enjoy!























No comments: