Friday, 10 February 2012

Friday: What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up!

Hello hello! Happy Snowy Friday!

These past two weeks have been blitz...so cold and of course the snow had to fall. I love the snow, I love to see it on the roof tops and on the grass. BUT I do not like going out in it or when it turns to ice!

So of course I have been protecting myself against the elements and the cold weather. I do not process the cold very well, so I have to wear as much layers as possible. This can be see in my style for the week, I have been wearing lots of layers, hats and boots. I love fashion but I will not wear less clothes just for the sake of it.

So here a few images from what I have been wearing recently...what do you think?



I have gone all out with my purple accessories in this outfit. Primark Purple Beanie Hat, Topshop Purple Snood, Accessorize Stripy Mittens, Asos Black Bow Back Coat, Miss Selfridge Leopard Print Satchel, Miss Selfridge Black Leggings and Ugg Purple Boots. 


In these three pictures is me from head to toe, in the first picture, I have put a little twist in my hair and I am wearing it up. In the next two pictures shows my Primark Over the Knee Grey Bow Back Socks. An Essential layer for this cold weather.




My new KitSound Earmuff Headphones in Purple (Of course in purple). Incredibly warm and comfy!


In the next three pictures shows off my favourite recent purchase. My Accessorize Faux Fur Snowman Hat in Purple. So warm!!




A little bit of nail art for you... I call it the Lady Bug.


Topshop Red and Blue Checked Shirt, one of my favourite checked shirts!


No comments: