Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Topshop Premium Jewellery

I have realised that I do not blog about jewellery enough, this is because I am very minimalistic when it comes to wearing jewellery but it does not mean I do not like it. So that is all going to change this year! I will make a conscience effort to pay attention to and wear more jewellery.

So first off, as I was browsing the Topshop website I've notice that they now have a premium jewellery line. A little more 'up market' than their usual range and it is closer to costume jewellery than every day (costume jewellery will be very big this year btw!!).

Here are some of the pieces that caught my eye...Enjoy!



Cobra Spike Drop Earrings.
 Dome Ring (Love this one!).
Double Snake Necklace. 

Long Chain Earrings. 

 Mobile Sun Earrings.
 Plastic and Tigerseye Wristwear.
Rhinestone Tassel Necklace. 



No comments: