Monday, 9 January 2012

River Island Spring Collection 2012

This week I will be trying to find you as much Spring/Summer previews and collections as I can! Spring fashion is coming through thick and fast in the high street stores and it is hard to keep up. Even though we are still in our winter jumpers and knee high boots, I am seeing floaty materials and pastel colours on all the high street stores websites.

So if you want to be a head of the game and start buying for Spring now...our first stop will be... River Island!

I have picked some of the items I like best to feature and as you can see River Island are going for neon colours mixed with pastels, lots of stripes and are also still going stong with the colour block trend. Enjoy!

Colour Block Pencil Midi Skirt, Black Stripe Smart Ponte Shorts.





 Black Swing Shirt, Bright Blue Jeggings.




Coral Colour Block Peep Toe Wedges, Light Pink Print Espadrille Court Shoes.



Lime Sleeveless Skater Dress, Pink Tassel Ankle Boots.



Turquoise Lace Up Boat Shoes, White Geometric Print Racer Front Midi Dress.



Grey Colour Block Body Con Dress, Beige Pleated Dress.




Black Stripe Belted Shirt Dress.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Some of their stuff is looking great! I especially love that striped shirt/dress, might have to search for that to make my Spring wardrobe content, haha! x

Miss H said...

Hi Eva! Thank you for your comment!

We think a like, I absolutely love the striped shirt dress but also the White Geometric Print Racer Front Midi Dress. They will definitely be added to my spring wardrobe!! :)

Xxx Miss H Xxx