Friday, 20 January 2012

Moi in a pair of Dr. Martens...Maybe?

I have been seeing Dr.Marten boots all over the fashion scene for the past two years now and I have to say I am pretty intrigued. But can I pull them off?

If I am honest I do not need to own another pair of boots and plus the A/W season is drawing to a close, so how often will I wear them? But... I still kind of, really want a pair!! When I was younger (I think I was about 7) my mum bought me a pair of black patent Dr. Martens, I loved them and wanted to wear them with every outfit, including my school uniform...I think I need to revive my 7yr old self's sense of style!

Here are some of the Dr.Martens boots I have my eye on...enjoy!



2 comments:

Style4Curves said...

those are cute!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

JustPatience said...

The burgundy ones are so cute.

www.justpatience.com