Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Miss Selfridge Spring Lookbook 2012

If you have not noticed my love affair with Miss Selfridge then you have not been paying much attention to my blog :P. I feature the same high street stores quite a lot, as I am a big believer of sticking to what you know and what suits you. This may not be the best philosophy and you should always try new things, hence why I try to do as many 'website watch' posts as I can. But when you come across a store like Miss Selfridge where you know you can always find items you like and fit you well. Why stray?

This is why I am happy to show off all the lovely images I find tantalising from Miss Selfridge's Spring look book! Doing what they do best this Spring, from body con dresses to cute handbags...Enjoy!















No comments: