Friday, 27 January 2012

Friday: What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up!

Hellooo my lovely fashionistas, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Here is my Friday: what I am wearing weekly round up, I don't have much to say this week tbh. I haven't been my best and it is probably showing in my sense of style *bad Miss H* but I have tried to bring you some new elements this week and next time I will have a lot more lovely things to show you.

I will let my pictures do the talking. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!!

Miss H xXx



Every once in a while when I cannot be bothered to have my hair down and I don't want to wear it in a typical ponytail, I do this 'up do' (As seen below). It takes all of 5 minutes and requires a lot of hair grips. I just section my hair the way I want it, twist it and clip it up...then hey presto...this is what it looks like! Also I have been trying to give my eyes a little rest once a week and going for the secretary look by wearing my glasses. I am thinking of getting more chic ones very soon!



My Asos Vintage Black and Gold Slouch Boots.


Picture on the left: Primark Grey Polo Neck Dress and Asos Buckle and Laces Knee High Boots. POTR: Primark Padded Belted Jacket in Blue. I have been looking for an affordable casual coat for the days that it is really cold and wet but didn't want to spend a fortune (I have more than enough jackets) when I found this beauty in Primark. As a lover of all things colourful this is the best one for me it is also super warm!!



POTL: Primark Blue Knitted Zip Back Jumper, Topshop Denim Skirt and Zara Brown and Black Riding Boots. POTR: Cath Kidston Cloth Shopper Bag (As stolen from my mum :) )....great for carrying my lunch in and can be folded into you bag when you are not using it. Amaze!


 (Seen before) H&M Leopard Print Cardigan, Bershka Over Sized T shirt in Navy, (Not seen on before) My Violet Hunter Wellies with Primark Leopard Print Wellie Socks.


POTL: H&M Black Body Con Ruffle Sleeve Dress with Primark Calf Buckle Boots in Brown. POTR: Miss Selfridge Blue Tulip Coat and H&M Grey Floral Print Scarf.


POTL: Bershka Cropped Camel Knitted Jumper, Miss Selfridge Black (Shiny) Leggings and Brown Knee High Ugg Boots. POTR: I am obsessed with plaits in my hair and this is my answer for the days when I want to get my side fridge off my face.


 A little bit of nail art for you! I am still experimenting with the Rimmel Cracked Nail Polish, this time I went dark with a brown coat underneath. It almost gave a Leopard/Cheetah print effect.



My Favourite Coat that I own: ASOS Full Skirted, Bow Belted Coat.


These next two pictures are new items to my wardrobe and were gifts <3 I love them! Miss Selfridge Ruffle Front Grey Heels.


Miss Selfridge Leopard Print Leather Satchel (They have both been featured in my I want blog specials).

2 comments:

♥AdamAlexMommy♥ said...

love that leopard bag! great style you have. lovely poses.. and i enjoyed browsing your blog. following you on twitter! hoping to visit again, and maybe you'll have time to visit my blog. :) cheers!
xoxo
jasmine
http://adamalexmommy.com

Miss H said...

Hi Jasmine!

Thanks for you comment and visiting my blog. I have just had a look at yours, loving the images you use!

I am now following you :)