Friday, 13 January 2012

Friday: What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up!

Happy Friday Everyone!! What are you guys up to this weekend? Anything fashionable?

This weekend I am off to sunny and warm Manchester (that is sarcasm if you couldn't already tell) to spend some time with my family. Normally I would have a little shopping spree when I am there but I think I will give it a miss this weekend...such a shame :(!

So today I will be doing my 'weekly' round up, it has been a while since I have done this post because I have been very naughty and have not been taking pictures of my outfits. Or I have run out of 'new' outfits to show you...it may be both reasons :P.

But here is what I have been wearing...I have had the chance to wear some of my items that were bought for me as Christmas presents and also my new jacket and heels.

I hope you enjoy :).... xXx Miss H xXx

New Look Tan Platform Cut Out Court Shoes (These were actually bought the last time I went to Manchester)


Primark Pinky/Tan High Court Wedges (These are amazing and surprisingly comfortable)


Topshop Faux Fur Biker Jacket (Yes I finally bought it, it was my Christmas present to myself :) )


Bershka Bart Simpson Top, Asos Slouch Jeans and DC Comics Superman Converses (Me on a very very casual day!)


H&M Grey Flowery Scarf, Miss Selfridge Bright Blue Fitted Peplum Coat, Asos Black Knee High Boots.

Miss Selfridge Navy Military Asymmetric Dress, (One of my Christmas presents, worn with the New Look Shoes shown above). 

2 comments:

crayola actually said...

love your wedges and the navy dress!!

xoxo,

janet

Miss H said...

Thanks Janet and thanks for reading the blog :)

xXx Miss H xXx