Friday, 6 January 2012

Campaign Watch: Mila Kunis and Miss Dior Bags!

Another one of my girl crushes are being featured today. After watching her and Justin Timberlake in the film 'Friends With Benefit' she shot to my number one spot of celeb females that I am crushing on at the moment. Mila Kunis's career is going from strength to strength after starring in one of last years biggest movies 'Black Swan' and is now the face and spokesmodel for Dior's bag range 'Miss Dior'.

I have found some of the images from the campaign and Mila looks stunning in all of them. The bags are pretty cute too!




4 comments:

Monroe said...

Hi Miss H, Those bags look amaze!!! I especially like the the red one, do you know when they are being released and if i cand find one similar but cheaper :)? What happened to your usual "What im wearing weekly round up"?

Monroe x

Miss H said...

Hi Monroe,

Thank you for your comment!! :) Unfortunately I do not know the exactly release date for the Miss Dior bag collection but it will be in their Spring collection season. So I expect it to drop sometime soon.

If you are interested in similar looking bags try Miss Selfridge (http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?catalogId=33055&storeId=12554&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208112&parent_categoryId=208108&beginIndex=1&pageSize=40#catalogId=33055&storeId=12554&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208112&parent_categoryId=208108&beginIndex=1&pageSize=200) they have a range of structured and quilted handbags at the moment which have a similar feel to the Miss Dior bags.

In regards to my weekly round up…I have been a little bad and have not taken much pictures of my outfits. But look out for the post this Friday.

:) :) Miss H :)

Monroe said...

Thank you Miss H, I think your site is fast becoming my style guru. Any more advice and you would have to charge me :).
Thanks again
Monroe x

Miss H said...

Hi Monroe,

Lol, don’t worry I won’t be charging you anytime soon ;). I am just happy people read and enjoy my blog!!

Xxx Miss H Xxx