Friday, 23 December 2011

What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up! Christmas Special!

Christmas Special woooo. Well not really but this is my last post before Christmas :)

So here is what I have been wearing over the last 2 weeks, I have had a few nights out so I have had the chance to get dressed up a bit. I have also been experimenting with my hair, nails and lipstick.

So here are the pictures. I hope you enjoy :)


Picture on the Right: My new ASOS laced knee high boots.



 Picture on the left:  New Look Black Wedges, Picture on the Right: Moi wearing Rimmel Pink Vinyl Gloss.


 Rimmel Black Cracked Effect Nail Varnish.


My Hair....



 Picture on the left: Primark Blue Knitted Jumper, Uniqlo Navy Denim Jeans and Dorothy Perkins Black Military Boots, Picture on the left: H&M Black Polo Neck Jersey Dress.



 H&M Purple Hooded Knited Cardigan, H&M Ohh La La Top.



Red Lipstick..



Collection 2000 White Nail Smash Nail Varnish.

 Primark Teal Blouse with Pocket, H&M Body Con Black Skirt.


Primark Star Pattern Tights


New Look Beige Wedges, Moi with my glasses.


No comments: