Friday, 9 December 2011

What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up!

Hello Hello, Today I will be showing you a little insight into my style for the week. Winter warmers, boots and bobble hats galore, with a little bit of knitwear thrown in.

I have tried to wear a bit more colour this week because previously I was stuck in a navy, brown and black colour rut. So I will try and mix it up for you! I have also been experimenting with my beauty products. I don't really wear make up that often and when I do, I normally keep it simply with a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. But I have decided to try out some lipstick...hmm I am still on the fence!

Here are a few pictures below...let me know what you think :)

Picture on the left: H&M Multi Knited Jumper (worn as a dress), Picture on the right: Dorothy Perkins Suede Heeled Ankle Boots.

 

POTL: Topshop Grey and Yellow Cardigan, Black Primark Long Vest, POTR: Mustard Bershka Cropped Knitted Jumper, Primark Black Trouser Leggings and Zara Riding Boots.

 


POTL: Primark Cream Letterman Cardigan, H&M White Oversize Tunic, POTR: My beautiful Hunter Wellies in Violet. 


Me in Revlon Colourstay Lipstick in Tomato Red. 

 

Pale Pink Nail Varnish from Boujouis


POTL: H&M Beige Bobble Hat, POTR: H&M Yellow Leopard Print Cardigan, ASOS Bow Waist Dress in Grey.



No comments: