Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Red Carpet Watch: Rooney Mara (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is coming to our cinema screen on December 26th (again). If you are like me I love the Millennium Trilogy books and have read all of them and watched the Swedish films, but now these films have been remade by the blockbuster movie makers in Hollywood. I personally did not see the need in remaking these films as I thought the originals were brilliant enough but I can  still say I am still very much excited.

Rooney Mara plays the lead female character Lisbeth Salander and is the new IT girl in Hollywood at the moment. I have caught a few of her red carpet moments from the pictures of the premier and she is looking great.

I find it very interesting that in both of the pictures she has chosen to wear dresses that show off her back when she plays a character who has a very prominant  and large back tattoo...clever girl.

Here are two the outfits from the premiers and also the two different versions of the movie poster. One of them is very out there... what do you think?






No comments: