Friday, 2 December 2011

Bag Lust: Fiorelli

My love for bags continues and will never end, that's just me! I am now on the hunt for a new bag...I tend to get bored with the bags I own and like to mix things up and buy a new 'staple' bag every now and then.

I have seen the promotional images for Fiorelli bags in all of my favourite magazines and decided to have a look at what they offered... I was pleasantly surprised. Fiorelli bags are bold, reasonably priced and right up my street. With out there colours and patterns, they are perfect for a girl who likes her accessories to stand out! Plus not only do they make bags, but they have a very pretty jewellery range that is worth taking a look at as well.

About Fiorelli...They are one of the leading bag retailers in UK and Ireland and are designed by a UK team. Finding inspiration from all over the world, Fiorelli bags are always bang on trend, fashionable but very usable...you can't go wrong!


Bead Charm Bracelet, Camden Shoulder Coral Bag.


 Carnaby Hobo, Hoxton Satchel in Denim.


 Hoxton Satchel, Serpentine Bangle.

Tate Bracelet, Turner Large Grab. 




.

 Warhol Medium Grab

No comments: