Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Back to normal before 2012...SALE STOP

Hello all, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas with lots of love, food, happiness and fabulous fashionable presents.

I love all my presents this year from my bright blue Miss Selfridge heels to my Neon Purple Ugg Boots. I will show you some pictures by the end of the week.

Today I will be focusing on sale shopping (duh). After Christmas the only thing that goes through a fashionistas mind is sale shopping... it's just one of those things you have to do. However I will not be braving the shops this year, far too busy. Online is the place to be!!!

Here are a few of the items I like from the sale so far...Enjoy!


Belted Ruffle Dress by Rare Opulence, Embellished Cut Out Dress by Rare.



 Miss Selfridge Aztec Printed Coat, Miss Selfridge Faux Fur Collar Trench Coat.

River Island Black Heart Print Bow Prom Dress, River Island Bright Green Faux Fur Trim Mittens. 


 River Island Pink High Neck Jumper, Topshop Lavish Strappy Platform Sandals.

 Zara Peep Toe Shoe with Gemstones, Topshop Ponte Pencil Skirt.
 Zara Drainpipe Jeans, Zara Patchwork Clutch Bag. 


 Topshop Contrast Bow Tulip Prom Dress by Dress Up, Zara Sequinned Ballerina.


No comments: