Friday, 25 November 2011

What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up!

I missed our last week's weekly round up due to the fact that I decided to focus on Twilight instead of my own fashion picks, but this week it is back and the outfits are a mix up of this week and last week.

So we have my usual day to day outfits that shows off my usual casual chic style but...this week one outfit will stand out in particular because I got all dressed up for my work's Xmas dinner. I wanted to go chic enough for a restaurant and a little bit more dressed up than I would for a normal day at work. I also tried something subtle but new with my hair, I love the hair plaits trend so I tried a little something myself... So let me know what you think :)

Picture on the left: Trying something new....Picture to the right: H&M Navy Tube Skirt



 Going for a bit of colour on a dull winter day....Primark Hot Pink Animal Print Scarf, H&M Colour Block Tshirt, Bershka Skinny Jeans and Liberty for Nike Trainers.


Picture on the left: Bershka Navy Oversized Jersey Top (worn as dress) with H&M Nude Plaited Belt. Picture on the Right: Miss Selfridge Navy Blouse.


Grey Knitted Cardigan from H&M (shown before), Champagne Coloured Dress dress by Parisol @ Topshop, Primark Super Cosy Tights (I def recommend these tights for the winter...super warm) and Dorothy Perkins Black Pantent Platform Heels.



No comments: