Friday, 11 November 2011

What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up!!!

So I haven't taken as many outfit pics as I usually do this week, this is down to the fact that I have been a bit poorly and have not been looking my best this week....cue the violins. But hopefully next week I will be back on form!

This week I have mainly been wearing trousers or jeans which is very rare for me. I was definitely going for comfort and nothing is better than a good pair of jeans. I also brought out my favourite footwear...my UGGs. I love them to death and no matter what people say about how they look (mine are in great condition I have you know) they are one of the best presents ever bought for me.

So here are my outfits, this week I have also realised that I shop a hell of a lot in H&M and that I wear a lot of leopard print...lol who knew? Don't be shy to comment and let me know what you think!!






H&M Leopard Print Blouse...




H&M Camel Suede Biker Jacket and H&M Leopard Print Cardigan...



Ugg Tall Boots in Brown...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you sell the h and m camel jacket?

Miss H said...

Hi Anonymous,

Unfortunately I love my H&M jacket so I won't be selling it any time soon. But it is still being stocked in store if you would like to buy it!!

:):):)