Friday, 4 November 2011

What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up!!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Here is my 'What I Am Wearing' weekly round up, I hope you enjoy!

This week I have been stuck in a colour rut and everyday apart from one or two. I have been wearing dark and neutral colours all week. Is this the start of my dark winter look? I need to inject some more colour into my wardrobe!! What do you think?

Items to point out are...




In the first picture my masculine style Miss Selfridge Black Blazer ( Very tailored with shoulder pads and 3/4 length sleeves), 2nd picture: Black H&M Ruffle Shoulder Dress.


H&M Grey Knitted cardigan and ASOS Navy Oversized Tunic.





H&M Oversize Tshirt with Animal Print slogan (One of my favourite Tshirts) and Primark Tan Riding Boots.


Primark Shirt Dress in grey and Pamela Mann Sheer Bow Tights.


River Island Ankle Lace Booties and Primark 3/4 Length Wonder Woman Top.





No comments: