Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Miss H Loves: Zara (Handbag Edition)

It is official I heart Zara!

Last night (don't laugh) I was making my Christmas list for my family and decided to have a browse on the Zara website and I have fallen in love with their handbags. They have everything you want and more, from practical bags for work, shoppers for the day to clutches for the night time and I want every single one.

I have added a few of them to my Christmas list and have seen many more that I would like, so I thought I would show you them too... enjoy!


City Bag with Metallic Handles, Combined Patent Leather Shopper.

 Double Zip Bowling Bag, Felt Shopper.

 Plaited Shopper in Blue and Brown (On my Xmas list)

Suede Combined Shopper, Patchwork Clutch Bag.




Snake Suede Shopper



Suede City Bag



No comments: