Monday, 14 November 2011

Glittery Pieces

I am loving the Christmas feel that is happening on the high street lately and the shops are all about the glitz and glam. It would be almost wrong to not own a glittery piece this party season and I have been having fun looking at them online.

From Asos to Topshop the fashion is looking fantastic and it is making every bone in my body cry out to go shopping! I am a shopaholic on a good day but this season is making me go crazy.

So to curb my addiction I have been online winter shopping for some glittery pieces and this is what I found. Enjoy!!


Asos Filigree Ball Pendant Necklace, Asos Pogo Peep Toe Platform High Shoes.

 Asos Star Hard Case Clutch, Dress Up by Topshop Leopard Sequin Strap Dress.

 Miss KG Precious Sequin Platform Court Shoes, Miss Selfridge Wonder Black Embellished Wedge.


River Island Black Embellished Ankle Boot, River Island Black Tassel Mini Skirt.



River Island gold Sequin Longline Cami, River Island Bright Blue Racer Front Embellished Dress.





No comments: