Friday, 28 October 2011

What I Am Wearing: Weekly Round Up

So Friday is my new day for doing the 'What I am wearing - weekly round up' (it's a bit of a mouth full). I will be showing you my outfits that I have worn over the past week.

So what can I tell you? I have dressed very casually this week and haven't been dolling myself up unfortunately. My week has been pretty much work and home oriented. So have a look at my week of casual outfits and let me know what you think!

My Fav Pieces: Oasis Leather Studded Jacket and Leather Zip Ethnic Print Cross Body Bag (Made by my friend -  You can buy her bags from Spitalsfield Market on a Sunday)


Dorothy Perkins Military Style Boots




  Primark Trouser/Leggings in Brown....Best things invested. The comfort of leggings in the style of trousers and Primark Brown and Cream Brogues.


 Primark Brown Heeled Boots (I really wished I had bought the black versions at the time, they are the most comfortable heeled boots in the world ), Tan H&M Suede Cropped Biker Jacket and Miss Selfridge Over sized Knitted Jumper.



No comments: