Friday, 7 October 2011

Trend Watch: Faux Fur Jackets

I have to say I am very, very curious about the faux fur jacket and coats trend. It is a massive trend this season and don't get me wrong I am loving it, but I just don't think I or many other people can pull it off without looking ....silly. But I am determined to try it.

So as usual I have had a look on the high street to see if there are any nice ones out there that might actually work for me and here is what I found:

Asos Cropped Faux Fur Jacket, Asos Faux Fur Leopard Hooded Coat with Ears.



 Asos Faux Fur Fox Coat, Miss Selfridge Black Faux Fur Gilet (I love this!!).

 Miss Selfridge Pelted Faux Fur Gilet, River Island Brown Faux Fur Jacket.



River Island Dark Purple Chelsea Girl Faux Fur Coat, Topshop Faux Fur Parka (I love this one too, it has two of the a/w jacket trends in one!)


 Topshop Glossy Faux Fur Bomber Jacket.

No comments: