Monday, 3 October 2011

Miss H Loves: River Island Riding Boots

Even though the weather is hot (for now) the high street stores are still bringing out their A/W fashion and as a dedicated shopper I still need to keep up to date, even though my heart still wants to see summer dresses and flip flops.

So as I was doing my usual online browse of what is out there, I saw River Island's range of riding boots...they are fantastic and we are def spoilt for choice. If you have followed my blog from the beginning you will know that I have a slight obsession with River Island's winter clothes and shoes and this year seems to be no different :)

So here are my favs...Enjoy!


Black Chain Riding Boots, Black Riding Boots.


Brown Chunky Knit Sock Boots, Dark Brown Riding Boots.

 Light Brown Stud Side Boots, Grey Riding Boots.


No comments: