Thursday, 13 October 2011

Miss H Loves: Ankle Boots

I do... I really do love ankle boots....well all forms of boots to be honest. They are a little obsession of mine! This is why I love A/W fashion because you can find lots of lovely footwear that keeps you looking stylish and protects you from the weather. I own an obscene amount of boots at the moment but I only have one pair of ankle boots. This can only mean one thing...I need to start investing!


Asos Abis Leather Ankle Boot, Asos Alert Tassel Ankle Boots (I want!!)

 Asos Arizona Suede Lace Up Shearling Ankle Boots, Boohoo Jessica Buckle Strap Brogue Pixie Boots with Shearling Cuff.


Fashion Union Brown Hayley Double Buckle Boot, River Island Dark Brown Double Buckle Ankle Boots.


 River Island Brown Lace Up Buckle Ankle Boots, River Island Black Buckle Ankle Boots.


River Island Light Brown Faux Fur Ankle Boots. (I want as well)

No comments: