Friday, 14 October 2011

I Want: BooHoo Dress Special

Boohoo like many online retailers have a vast dress range at the moment...because lets face it, you can't go wrong with a good dress! But I am really liking Boohoo at the moment and would definitely recommend it for dress purchases. As I was having a quick look on the website today I noticed that a lot of their dresses are in the 'skater' style which I believe can be flattering for all shapes and sizes.

So here are a few of my favourite dresses...Enjoy!

Alexa Stripe 3/4 Sleeve Skater Dress.


Bobbi Lace Insert Bodycon Dress, Eva Side Peplum Detail One Shoulder Dress.



Carrie Border Contrast Hem Skater Dress.

 Janie Star Print Skater Dress, Justine Colour Block Skater Dress.


Katie Belted Slater Dress, Rea Bow Belted Dress. 


Wow Sara Belted Skater Dress. 


No comments: