Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Funky Scarves

As it is not quite knitted hat, scarves and gloves seasons just yet, I have decided to focus on 'in-between' accessories and funky scarves have caught my eye.

I am a big lover of the scarf and I think they are the perfect accessory for any weather, you just have to find the right thickness. The ones that have caught my eye are patterned and bright but not too thick. So they keep you looking nice and bright for the duller days but if the weather is a bit nippy can still keep you a little bit warm too!

Enjoy!


Accessorize Animal Print Satin Square Scarf, Accessorize Floral Print Snood.


 Accessorize Leopard Floral Chain Silk Square Scarf, H&M Scarf.
 Miss Selfridge Equestrian Horse Scarf, Miss Selfridge Tiger Print Scarf.

 River Island Pink Pretty Bird Print Scarf, River Island Purple Lion Print Silk Scarf.


No comments: