Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Campaign Watch: Converse Fall/Winter and Accessorize A/W 2011

Today I will be focusing my post on an A/W campaigns. As you know I love a good ad campaign and I believe it can make a world of difference to a brand's image.

So firstly I will be having a look at Converse's Fall/Winter campaign, which features various young men and woman in different photo situations with the tag line "The Right To Be...". It is all about being young and the freedom that comes along with it. All the photos are shot very well, featuring the model wearing a pair of converses in their own style. Here are a few of the pictures from the campaign:






Next up is the Accessorize A/W campaign, I like this one simply because it features all the accessories from their collection and it is bright, colourful and eye catching. It doesn't get much better than that for an advert, plus my love for all things shoes and handbags makes me love it!







No comments: