Monday, 31 October 2011

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model

This weekend was very busy for me! On saturday I had the great opportunity to attend Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model show at the Excel Centre. As I am a big fan of the show I was more than happy to go and got to see live cat walk shows and the models in the flesh as well as browsing the stalls and picking up some freebies!

The show it based around the modelling show hosted by Elle Macpheson, a spin off from the American version. This years winner was the lovely Jade who I wanted to win from the start. Jade has a very unique look with lovely features that can make her look anything from girly firl next door to high end fashion. Not only has she gone on to win the show, but is now the face of one of my favourite high street stores Miss Selfridge recent campaign.

I have some of the pictures from the campaign with her looking fantastic in their new collection and also some pics from the show. I hope you enjoy!!! 









No comments: