Friday, 9 September 2011

What I am Wearing...(Knitted Cardigans)

Today I am wearing a Primark over sized cream knitted cardigan, brown leggings/trousers, leopard print ballet shoes, a black vest and a burgundy and beige satchel. My look is very preppy/student casual today and I am loving it. Not too casual as I have dinner plans tonight but still very comfortable.

I am in love with my Primark over sized knitted cardigan!! Not too heavy but still keeps me nice and warm. The perfect in between item.

So this inspired me to have a look at the high street to see what other knitted cardigans there are. I am a big knitwear fan so any excuse to build up my collection is a good one :).

Asos Aran Cardigan in Twist Yarn, Rare Ribbon Bow Front Knit Cardigan.


River Island Black Patterned Reverse 3/4 Sleebe Cardigan, River Island Grey Tuck Stitch Belted Cardigan. 


Topshop Knitted Aran Collar Cardigan, Topshop Knitted luffy Stitch Cardigan. 


 Topshop Knitted Navaho Coatigan

No comments: