Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Website Watch: Fashion Union

While I was on holiday I spent most of my time lazing on the beach reading fashion magazines (as you do) so whilst I was flicking through I discovered new websites that I haven't seen before. So today for my website watch I will be looking at the website Fashion Union.

I'm not sure how long this website has been around for, but it seems to be on the up. It carries it's own range as well as other well known brands such as TFNC and Rare. They even have their very own online magazine similar to ASOS. Their collection is great and has this seasons trends at affordable prices... so it is definitely worth a look:

I have gone through the website and picked out the items which have caught my eye. I am particularly loving their range of padded jackets..Enjoy!


Black Hollie Padded Jacket, Black Nicole Buckle Wedge.


Blue Closet Pleated Skirt, Blue Jean Ponti Flare Dress. 


Blue Tess Quilted Coat, Blue Joan Ponti Skirt.

Camel Max C Dress,   Cream Rare One Shoulder Butterfly Dress, 


 Orange Dita Cape Top, Nutmeg Kylie Oversized Star Print Tee.



Pewter Maya Studded Heels, Stone Ella Quilted Jacket.






No comments: