Friday, 30 September 2011

Trend Watch: Studded Shoes

Studded shoes are a new and up and coming trend that I have started to see come through with the A/W fashion. No longer are studs only associated with rockers and punks but has been incorporated in to fashion in various ways, such as coats, bags and now shoes.

A while a go I did an "I want" post on a pair of Topshop blue studded shoes that I instantly fell in love with, so we all know I am already on board with this trend. But I have searched the rest of the high street to see what is available.

So here are a few of my favs:


Fashion Union Burgundy Kirsty Studded Shoe boots, Miss Selfridge Edge Black Stud Lace Ups.

River Island Black Studded Peep Toe Court Shoes, Topshop Vectra Studded Slippers.

Topshop Piston2 Gold Stud Court Shoes, River Island Studded Platform Heels. 



No comments: