Thursday, 29 September 2011

Thursday: What I Am Wearing!

What a glorious day in London we are having! The sun is shining and the weather is... hot!

I am loving it and I finally get to show off my Cuban tan :) and also squeeze in as much summer clothes as I can.

So I am keeping this post short and sweet with what I am wearing today....I even have a little picture for you :).

Today I am wearing a Primark maxi dress that brings out the child in me with a picture of mickey mouse on it, my favourite jewelled sandals that were a present from Ethiopia, my 'work' bag which is a beige and burgundy satchel from Primark and a sleeveless denim jacket from New Look thrown over.

What do you think?



2 comments:

Linda S said...

Love it!

Sunshine said...

You have a very fine eye for fashion. I love this outfit