Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Stylist Magazine: Fashion is Power

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday....the hump day of the week as they call it, half way there till the weekend. One of the things that brightens up my Wednesday mornings, is picking up a copy of Stylist before I go underground. But this morning to my delight, I was treated with a bigger, glossier, fashion filled issue. Amazing!

I encourage all Londoners to go out and get a copy, because not only is it a great issue but because of the three different 'Fashion is Power' front covers you can collect. On the front cover is the beautiful model Alex Wek rocking the fetish trend and a fabulous fashion spread inside the magazine.

So until you pick up your very own copy (or 3) here are the images from the fetish spread and front covers to wet your appetite...Enjoy!












No comments: